Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:43 am
- Forum: Victim Advocate COVID-19 Discussions
- Topic: Talking with very young children about COVID-19
- Replies: 2
- Views: 367
Thank you for bringing this up! I think that this is an issue that many parents and caregivers are struggling with. I was able to find a few helpful resources from the Center for the Study of Traumatic Stress: https://www.cstsonline.org/assets/media/documents/CSTS_FS_Finding_Right_Words_Talk_Childre...
- Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:43 am
- Forum: Program Manager COVID-19 Discussions
- Topic: Helping your staff maintain their mental and physical wellbeing
- Replies: 0
- Views: 204
Inspired by the NOVA Crisis Response Training (CRT) Model, NOVA created this quick guide to support program managers and agency leadership with ensuring employee (and personal, friend, partner, or family) wellbeing in this time of uncertainty. When we start to feel powerless, it is important to reme...